3 Year Warranty
Register your three year warranty using the below form
AEC UPS Product Warranty Registration
Three year AEC warranty
If during the warranty period your AEC UPS shows any defects in manufacture or workmanship you should contact UPS Power Services Ltd, at the below email address and a member of the team will be able to assist.
Please send as much infomation to assist our team in resolving any issues as quickly as possible.
Three year warranty general terms and conditions
The cover provided shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
• You have registered your warranty within 4 weeks of purchase.
• You will complete any forms, give details and any proof required in relation to a claim that UPS Power Services ltd require
• UPS Power Services reserves the right to appoint its own or an independent consultant engineer to inspect the system prior to repair
• No party, other than UPS Power Services, may amend the terms and conditions of the warranty
• Your warranty may be invalidated if you continue to use your UPS when a fault becomes apparent. Any defects must be reported as soon as possible.
• UPS Power Services Ltd, reserves the right to reject any claim where the cause of the defect is due to non compliance with the service intervals recommended by the Manufacturer
• If servicing has been carried out by a Non Authorised engineer, UPS Power Services Ltd reserve the right to reject any claim where the cause of the defect is due to inadequate servicing or the use of inadequate parts by a Non Authorised Engineer
• Any parts replaced become the property of UPS Power Services. Any replaced parts are covered for the remainder of the system warranty.
• Your warranty does not cover faults which arise as a result of misuse, negligence, accidents or normal wear and tear
• Items can only be considered under the wear and tear policy if the cause of the complaint cannot be associated to abnormal external influence or use, and is a possible manufacturing defect
Components normally subject to wear and tear include but are not limited to:
System power batteries
Batteries for control boards
After twelve months, warranty submissions will not be accepted for the items previously detailed unless a positive manufacturing defect can be identified as the cause.