Critical Power Solutions
UPS Installation Experts
Delivering Uninterruptible Power Protection Solutions for Essential Services and Mission Critical Applications
Arrange a site survey to discuss your requirements and obtain technical advice on UPS and emergency power solutions.
Take the hassle out of moving with our decommissioning, transportation, installation and recommissioning service.
Correct UPS battery design is essential to the safe operation of your UPS System. Take advantage of our technical experience.
UPS Installation and Commissioning
What sort of cooling is required to maintain maximum
UPS System efficiency and prolong battery life?
Where should the UPS System be sited to maximise space?
What sort of access is required for UPS maintenance?
What is the best type of UPS system for the purpose
What is the best type of data coms for the application?
Get Free Technical Support
Delivering Solutions For Over 20 years
Our UPS Maintenance Contract Promise
We have used our 20 years’ experience in the UPS industry to try and take out the hassle of UPS maintenance contracts.
There are many products on the market all claiming similar things, we aren’t trying to reinvent the wheel here as over the years these contracts have been tweaked and adjusted to meet certain criteria that is a good balance between cost and the actual service provided, everyone seems to be offering the same thing, or are they?
We offer price matching for like for like service plan quotes, please give us a try!
Why Our UPS Service Contracts Stand Out
- Our response time is the time to get to site, not the time for a callback
- Our technical support is offered by actual UPS experts, not a call centre
- Our inclusive parts and FIX contracts include ALL parts not just “consumables”
- Our preventative UPS maintenance includes multipoint checks not just visuals
UPS Maintenance | UPS Servicing
Regular Annual Health Checks and Services
What’s Included In A UPS Health Check?
- Visual test: thorough inspection of the installed UPS system / battery set
- Physical tests: review of all electrical connections
- Mechanical tests: functional checks including recording electrical measurements and the system’s operational state
- Environmental tests: check the surroundings for possible problems such as dust or humidity
- Download and comprehensive review of the UPS history logs
- Full reporting of any faults found during the PMV
- Our recommendations to improve operational reliability
Get Free Site Survey
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
UPS Battery Installation
- Site survey to fully understand the task and site access
- Produce a risk assessment and method statement (RAMS)
- Co-ordinate and arrange delivery, positioning and installation of new batteries together with battery racks/cabinets
- Install new DC fuses and switchgear (as specified)
- Connect all batteries to UPS and create a complete system
- Installation of battery monitoring system (as specified)
- If we are providing a UPS battery replacement service, we may be able to isolate and change one parallel battery string at a time so that the integrity of the overall system is not compromised during the replacement process
- Pack and remove old batteries from site for recycling and correct disposal. Providing a hazardous waste disposal certificate
UPS Battery Replacement and Project Management
- Battery requirements and type; such as autonomy (back-up) time and whether the batteries should be sealed lead acid (VRLA), vented lead acid, plante or nickel cadmium (NiCd)
- Battery design life and the number of charge/discharges cycles
- Parallel battery bank advantages
- Room temperature conditions
- Battery housing type; open, cladded or enclosed rack, matching UPS/battery cabinets etc
- Room restrictions; false/raised floors (are battery rack leg extensions required?), dimensions (size) or surface load (weight)
- Room accessibility; easy access, straight push, no steps, lift capacity, stairs and other obstacles
- Battery monitoring system; continuously monitoring your battery health
- Flexibility of individual battery string fusing and switchgear
- DC cable lengths and power losses associated with long cable runs