- On-Line double conversion technology corrects all power failures for maximum reliability and protection.
- Battery extension box providing longer autonomy.
- Active harmonic power quality control with THD <3%.
- Automatic self test.
- Input Power Factor 0.99 and THD <6%.
- High double conversion efficiency and ECO mode for low running costs and environmental impact.
- Smart cooling system ensuring further energy savings.
- Full compliance with all international product standards.
- Internal manual bypass for safe and easy maintenance.
- Remote emergency power off for immediate UPS shutdown.
- Audible alarm alerts upon utility power and UPS status change.
- Two slots auto-sensing for communication cards.
- RS232 communication port providing UPS management.
- Hardwired with two input, output and bypass wires
from 6 to 10 kVA.
|Nominal power (kW)||5.4||5.4||9|
|UPS dimensions WxDxH (mm)||440x680x88||440x680x176||440x680x132|
|UPS weight (kg)||24||52||26|
|Connection type||Hardwired 2w|
|Nominal voltage||230 Vac 1-phase|
|Voltage range||160 to 280 Vac|
|Frequency and range||50/60 Hz, 45 to 65 Hz|
|Current distortion (THDi)||<6%|
|Connection type||Hardwired 2W|
|Nominal voltage||230 Vac +/-1% 1-phase|
|Power factor||Any power factor up to 0.9 lagging or leading without power derating|
|Overload capability||104% continuous, 150% for 160 seconds,|
>150% transfer to bypass
|Mode of operation||On-line, Eco-mode|
|50% load||External battery||15||External battery|
|100% load||External battery||6||External battery|
*Rack/Tower without internal battery **Rack/Tower with internal battery ◆ Measurement conditions: optimised parameters, fully charged battery, 0.7 PF
Connectivity and function extensions
|Front panel||Display LCD, status LED, function keys|
|Communication||Included: RS232 card, EPO.|
Optional: RS485 card, dry contact card, SNMP card.
Compatible platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac
|Operating temperature range||0°C to +40°C|
|Altitude (AMSL)||<1000 m without power reduction, > 1000 m with reduction of 0.5% per 100 m|
|Audible noise at 1m (dBA)||<50|
Standards and certifications
environment, health and safety
|ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007|